Title IX, passed in 1972, transformed American sports — it decided girls deserved the same opportunities as boys to play sports. From then on, men and women …
There Aren't Many Women Coaching College Sports, Here's Why | NYT Opinion
More from VideoMore posts in Video »
- Steve Kerr Let’s Players Coach
- Sport & Slankstudio Podcast #4 Jersey &: Coach Davy uit Zundert!
- Coach Harry Aliman and his New Montero Sports
- UFC 258: Anthony Hernandez Ignored Coaches Who Told Him Not To Submit Rodolfo Vieira – MMA Fighting
- Winnipeg Jets game 14 post-game media availability: Coach Paul Maurice